Our Caravans are available to hire at Thornwick Bay
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village is the youngest member of the Haven family, and is located in the beautiful village of Flamborough, overlooking the cliff tops.
The park has recently seen massive investment and redevelopment by Haven over the last couple of years making it the East Coasts premier family holiday park.
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village
North Marine Road
The park is open 1st March through to 30th November
The park has plenty to offer for all ages, including the following:
- Direct Access to the beach
- Heated indoor swimming pool with fun pool & slides **
- Showbar with live entertainment and childrens entertainment **
- Restaurant & Bar with outside terrace
- Activity barn **
- Adventure trail
- Segway & Bike hire
- Fishing Lake ** (You will require a fishing licence)
- Children's Playground
- Cafe & Gin Bar
- Fish & Chip Shop
- Mini Market and much more
Above facilities are open
11th March 2022 to 7th November 2022
New Activities for 2022
- Kart Hire
Coming soon for 2022
- Climbing Wall
- Lake Activities, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Canoes, Pedalo Hire and Electric Powered Boat Hire
**Entertainment passes are required for the most of the amenities on park. These are not included in the price of the caravan and can be purchased from reception - Pass Prices are listed in the photos below.
- Get out and about with the adventure trail and play areas
- The Lighthouse bar and restaurant offers a splendid terrace opposite a sand pit and play area for the children
- Spectacular cliff top walks along the headland
- Bird watching in our own hide
- New Nature Rockz garden
- Full on family shows from the Thornwick Bay Entertainment Team
Thornwick Bay nestles itself amongst some of the East Coasts most popular sea side towns, Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough are all within a short driving distance from the site.
Places to visit nearby....
- Bempton Cliffs - Stunning nature reserve area overlooking the North sea
- Filey Beach - Award winning golden sand beach, a stones throw away
- Bridlington Beach - Sandy beach ideal for a coastal stroll with loved ones
- Burton Agnes Hall - Grand manor house with an impressive collection of art
- Flamingo Land - An incredible collection of high speed rides and exotic animals
- Scarborough Sea Life Sanctuary - Family friendly exhibits with a variety of sea creatures
- Sewerby Hall & Gardens - Delightful house to relive history at the Grade 1 listed building, with beautiful gardens, zoo and cafe
There is a bus stop on site which takes you to North Landing, Sewerby and Bridlington and runs every hour.