Thornwick Bay Holiday Village is the youngest member of the Haven family, and is located in the beautiful village of Flamborough, overlooking the cliff tops.
The park has recently seen massive investment and redevelopment by Haven over the last couple of years making it the East Coasts premier family holiday park.
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village
North Marine Road
The park has plenty to offer for all ages, including the following
Heated indoor swimming pool with fun pool & slides **
Showbar with live entertainment and childrens entertainment **
Restaurant & Bar with outside terrace
Activity barn **
Segway & Bike hire
Cafe & Gin Bar
Fish & Chip Shop
Mini Market and much more
The above park facilities are open 12 March to 1 November 2021
**Entertainment passes are required for the most of the amenities on park. These are not included in the price of the caravan and can be purchased from reception.
- Get out and about with the adventure trail and play areas
- The Lighthouse bar and restaurant offers a splendid terrace opposite a sand pit and play area for the children
- Spectacular cliff top walks along the headland
- Bird watching in our own hide
- New Nature Rockz garden
- Full on family shows from the Thornwick Bay Entertainment Team
Thornwick Bay nestles itself amongst some of the East Coasts most popular sea side towns, Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough are all within a short driving distance from the site.
There is a bus stop on site which takes you to North Landing and Bridlington and runs every hour.