Terms of Hire
Book with Confidence with Caravan Holidays 4U
These are Caravan Holidays 4U Terms and Conditions of Hire
By booking with Caravan Holidays 4U you are agreeing to the below terms of hire.
- The hirer accepting these terms must be aged at least 21 years old.
- Due to park rules we do not accept Stag or Hen Parties.
- For the convenience of our guests we offer a No Smoking Policy in all of our properties.
- We have pet friendly and pet free properties, please see the list at the bottom of our terms and conditions for properties that do not allow pets
- If pets are allowed - Dogs must be kept off settee/seats & beds and must be kept on a lead around the park.
- We do not allow barbecues on the verandas or decked areas.
- You are not permitted to charge your electric vehicle at the property, there are electric points located around the area.
- The deposit payment is required to secure the dates, no provisional bookings will be accepted without payment.
- You must supply full names and ages of all guests staying in the property.
- Only those names supplied will be authorised to stay in the property.
- The properties have a maximum guest number which is provided and the number of guests cannot exceed this.
- Full rental balance + the security bond is payable 4 weeks before your arrival, if booking within 4 weeks the full payment is required.
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is non refundable.
- If you have paid in full and cancel more than 4 weeks before your stay, your security bond will be refunded and 50% of your holiday cost (excluding the deposit)
- If you have paid in full and cancel within 4 weeks of your stay, your security bond will be refunded and you will lose 100% of your holiday cost.
- Should the accommodation booked become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, alternative accommodation will be offered or a full refund or alternate dates will be given.
- We strongly advise that you take out Holiday Insurance to cover accidents, losses or cancellations.
There is a security bond payable with the balance due, this will be refunded to you within 48 Hours after your departure once the property has been checked and all is ok unless
- There has been smoking in the property.
- Damage or mess has been caused and not reported or cleaned.
- There is any damage to the property or its contents
- If any safety equipment such as smoke alarms or fire extinguishers have been tampered with.
- If pets have been in one of our pet free properties.
Accepted Payment Methods
If you wish to pay your balance early, please let me know and I can send you the email link to pay your balance, if you wish to pay on instalments you can pay by the following methods
- Cheque - made payable to Caravan Holidays 4U
- Bank Transfer - Mr Martin Robert Knifton, Sort Code 09-01-27, Account Number - 37760986
- Paypal - firstname.lastname@example.org (via friends and family payment only)
- Debit / Credit Card payments over the phone
- Online booking via the website.
Monthly payment plans are available upon request
Damage / Loss to Property
- Please report any losses / damage caused by you or your party as soon as possible to enable us to respond to the circumstances.
- Smaller damaged items may be replaced by yourselves like for like.
- Where the damage exceeds the security bond, then necessary action may be taken to seek full compensation.
- In the event of loss of keys, you will be liable for the cost of replacement locks and keys.
Problems with your accommodation
- Please report any problems immediately to Caravan Holidays 4U.
Access to the Property
- We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay should the need arise - Wherever possible we will let you know beforehand.
Termination of Holiday Tenancy
We reserve the right to terminate the holiday tenancy if
- Smoking in or damage to the property or any of its contents
- Unreasonable behaviour by any of the guests, as the lead guest, you are responsible for all guests in the property.
Check In/Out times
- Check in is 4pm - Please do not arrive at the property earlier than this time to allow us to get the property ready for you, unless previously agreed.
- Check out is 10am - Please ensure you leave by this time to allow us to get the property ready for our next guests.
Use of Equipment in the property
You are agreeing to the safe use of all equipment in the property
- The property owner will not be considered liable for any injury caused by improper use of any equipment.
- Faulty equipment must be reported immediately - you must not use any equipment you do not consider to be in a perfect condition.
- Any claims or injury must be reported immediately
- If you are unsure how to use any of the equipment please do not hesitate to contact Caravan Holidays 4U for advice.
- Passes may be required for the parks amenities, if so these passes are not included in the price of the property and can be purchased from reception on arrival.
Pet Free Properties – Pets are not allowed in these properties
- Osprey 30
- Osprey 28
- Thornton 15
- Thornton 17
- Gannet 26
- Avocet 25
- Kestral 32
- Zapata 39
- Eagle Edge 31
- Ripley 41
- Nightingale 29
In compliance with the GDPR (Data Protection May 2018) law, by reading and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you give us authorisation to hold your details which are required between us the owner. In both cases they are kept for lawful purposes and not shared with any third party.
Updated 23rd December 2022