Book with Confidence with Caravan Holidays 4U
If your holiday booked with Caravan Holidays 4U is affected due to COVID 19 National Lockdown or travel restrictions then we guarantee you will be offered a full refund or alternate dates.
These are Caravan Holidays 4U Terms and Conditions of Hire.
Once a booking has been made and deposit received a booking form and terms and conditions will be emailed to you for completion and signing.
Check in time on the day of arrival is 4pm
Check out time on the day of departure is 10am
A deposit is required to secure your chosen dates
The balance payment is due 30 days before your stay
A security bond is also payable with the balance and this is refunded after your stay once the caravan has been checked and all is ok.
If you are booking within 4 weeks of your stay, full payment + security bond is payable upon booking.
Payment via the website can be made via credit or debit card or paypal.
Payment outside the website can be via, debit or credit card over the phone, paypal, bank transfer or cheque.
- The hirer accepting these terms must be aged 21 years or older
- No Same sex groups - e.g stag and hen parties, family and friends same sex groups may be accepted upon request
- No smoking anywhere inside the caravan
- Pets are welcome in certain caravans and they must be kept off the seats and beds and must be kept on a lead whilst on the park
- The deposit is a non refundable deposit, if you cancel once you have paid the full amount, no refund will be given (we advise you take out holiday Insurance to cover this)
The bond will be refunded within seven days after the caravan has been checked unless
- There has been smoking ion the caravan
- Damage or mess has been caused and not repaired or cleaned
- There is damage to the caravan or contents
- IF any safety equipment such as smoke alarms or fire extinguishers have been tampered with
Damage to/Loss of property (the caravan and/or contents)
Please report any accidents, losses or damages caused by you or your party as soon as possible to Caravan Holidays 4U to enable us to respond to the circumstances, smaller items may be replaced by yourself if you wish but the items must be like for like. Where the damage exceeds the amount of the security bond then necassary action will be taken to seek full compensation. In the event of loss of keys you will be liable for the cost of replacement of the locks and keys.
Problems with your Accommodation
You must report any problems immediately to Caravan Holidays 4U
Full terms and conditions of the hire will be emailed to you once you have made your booking.